Koodo Community

Samsung S21 Pre-order Extras

• 26 January 2021
  • 0 replies

Hey, if you are concerned about whether you should have gotten those pre-order extras (Samsung buds and tracker) or not, follow these instructions (buried deep in the terms and conditions nonsense) to get these accessories…

In order to download the E-Voucher for the Galaxy S21 Series 5G Early Bird bonus, customer must visit the “Benefit Section” in the Samsung Members App on their Galaxy S21 Series 5G device between January 14th and February 28th, 2021. The Samsung Members App is available for download in the Samsung Galaxy Store at no charge.  In order to install and register for the Samsung Members App, the user must have a Samsung Account. Setting up a Samsung Account is free. To set up your Samsung Account, please go to: (http://www.samsung.com/ca/samsungaccount/). Between January 14th and February 28th, 2021, click on the Galaxy S21 Series 5G Early Bird bonus banner in the Samsung Members App to download the E-Voucher and access a link to the Early Bird bonus offer page on samsung.com/ca where you may select your gift and redeem the E-voucher . 

Tried asking Koodo for help on this one and the guy tried telling me I missed the promotion despite ordering on the first day...what a joke. Had to find the answer myself.

This topic has been closed for comments