Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Samsung GS3 16 GB Keeps Dieing

Good Morning, I got a new phone at the end of January and since then I have be having issues with this phone. Got a new battery why took 2months and I had to keep calling and visiting the store to get an update as to when I was going to get the battery. Even when it was finally in stock, no one called me, so I was not impressed with that. Now that I have the new battery the phone keeps dieing very quickly without me using in. From the time I leave my house at 530am ETN until I get to work at approx 0630 ETN, the reaches 50% and that is not good. Everywhere I go I have to keep my charger with me which is not normal. The phone I have Samsung GS3 16 GB. What do I do at this point. Phone is still under warrenty. Thanks . . .

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Falena,

Try doing a factory reset on the phone. That will often fix draining battery issues like that. If it does not work, you can always get it sent out for warranty work to see what's going on with it.
Userlevel 6
Hi there, Mathieu is right! You'll find more information about the repair process on this link http://koo.do/JVO5Mk. You could also check on your phone what apps are draining your battery and close them (e.g. location services, auto sync...). Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.