Koodo Community

Ridiculous

• 30 December 2020
  • 6 replies

It’s ridiculous how you can be a member of Koodo for so long but when a new customer decides to join Koodo they get better deals than existing members. There’s so many good promotions for data at the moment and I am unable to choose them because they are not intended for loyal, long-term customers. I am also frustrated because of the lockdown currently happening, I am unable to go into a store and buy a cellphone but I can switch to Telus so easily and buy a phone and have it delivered to my address. Kind of pathetic. Anybody else fed up with Koodo?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Those plans are also available to existing customer when they are upgrading. If you upgrade your phone with Koodo, you should be able to get those promo plans.

Those plans are also available to existing customer when they are upgrading. If you upgrade your phone with Koodo, you should be able to get those promo plans.

I am unable to upgrade on my self serve and I can’t go into a store to upgrade due to lockdown so I’m just very frustrated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What was the error that you saw? Did they specifically ask you to visit a Koodo store in selfserve?

What was the error that you saw? Did they specifically ask you to visit a Koodo store in selfserve?

When I try to do anything, add plans to my cart or even look at any phones, up top it says “Your order needs to to be processed in a store. Please visit the nearest Koodo Shop.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phone model was it? was it a phone that only available in store only?

If the phone was available online when you weren’t logged in, then there was a restriction on your account. Only Koodo would know why. You could try to contact  them directly and ask a rep to check on it. I would suggest you chat with a rep via facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or schedule a callback if you insist on buying online.

What phone model was it? was it a phone that only available in store only?

If the phone was available online when you weren’t logged in, then there was a restriction on your account. Only Koodo would know why. You could try to contact  them directly and ask a rep to check on it. I would suggest you chat with a rep via facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or schedule a callback if you insist on buying online.

It’s on any phone that I choose! And I don’t understand why a restriction would be on my account but it’s worth a try to get ahold of someone I guess. Thank you for your response, time and effort!