Koodo Community

Community

Solved

retrieving messages

What is the number to call to check messages if you want to use another telephone?

8 replies

Userlevel 5
I'm not fully understanding your question. What messages are you wanting to check? If it is your voicemail, in the notification bar (for Androids at least) it can show you a number you can call that allows you to access your Voicemail Inbox from another telephone. You would just have to add the number you are wanting to access the voicemail messages from + pin password, etc. For iPhone, you can click the Voicemail in the "Phone" section.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would just call your own number. When voicemail picks up press the star key (*) and it will ask for your voicemail login
how to retrieve text messages that i delete from my phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pablo Rendon wrote:

Pablo,
What phone was it?
If it was an iPhone, was the message backed up in iTunes?. If it was, you could recover it with iTunes. Otherwise, the message was lost.
If it was an Android, you could click on the top right of the message app (3 dot), the select Archived. You could see your deleted message there.
Pablo Rendon wrote:

Is there you right. But omg is not comple, the message was multemedia text message, and is half, when i block the phone number i didnt realize that says delete messages and selected ok and i scred up my self
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pablo Rendon wrote:

Pablo,
I didn't understand your sentences. What phone was it? and can you recover the MMS?
Pablo Rendon wrote:

I had a multemedia text message and i blocked the phone number but i delete the messega by accident in my android phone is backed up in my antovirus bu the message is not full
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pablo Rendon wrote:

Have you tried to open the Message app --> click on the top right corner (3 dot area) --> Select Archived
The deleted MMS could be there. If you don't see it, it might be lost.