Koodo Community
Solved

Remove recall of calling number in my voicemail

• 15 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Unable to schedule a call back because Koodo, is “too popular right now”  Pardon me?

I’d like to modify my voicemail inbox so that it does not read out the phone number that has called me before it plays the message.

icon

Best answer by Sophia 15 September 2020, 22:21

I am not on postpaid, so I can only view that chart… but option 2 should give you the ability to change that? Hopefully someone who can test it for themselves will chime in. I was pretty sure I was able to change it on prepaid so I assumed you could (but I’ll take your word for it).

If it isn’t possible on a customer level you could send a message to Koodo through Facebook or Twitter PM… probably easier than scheduling a call back right now.

Edit: oh I see your post got removed somehow. This is what I replied to:

Hey Sophia, there is no option for me to change the way the playback is set up. When I call my voicemail, it responds with “ you have a message from number xxx-xxx-xxxx” before it goes into the message. I don’t want the number recalled. I was able to modify this when I was a Telus customer, but the rep had to do it from the admin level. Any advise is appreciated.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The good news is that you won’t need a Koodo rep to change those settings :) See https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail for help on how to adjust your voicemail settings.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

The not-so-good news is that @Dont Call me Jenny comment was probably sarcastic (but still polite)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am not on postpaid, so I can only view that chart… but option 2 should give you the ability to change that? Hopefully someone who can test it for themselves will chime in. I was pretty sure I was able to change it on prepaid so I assumed you could (but I’ll take your word for it).

If it isn’t possible on a customer level you could send a message to Koodo through Facebook or Twitter PM… probably easier than scheduling a call back right now.

Edit: oh I see your post got removed somehow. This is what I replied to:

Hey Sophia, there is no option for me to change the way the playback is set up. When I call my voicemail, it responds with “ you have a message from number xxx-xxx-xxxx” before it goes into the message. I don’t want the number recalled. I was able to modify this when I was a Telus customer, but the rep had to do it from the admin level. Any advise is appreciated.

Sophia, Thank you for your kind help. I went into the voicemail options as you suggested and was able to at least reverse the playback order so now I hear the message before the number, which is helpful and good enough.

Thanks again!