Koodo Community

Community

Rehan for Manager

My husband and I have been a customer of yours for over 10 years. I got our first phone at Wal-Mart and had the sales rep there just told us to play with the phone or google everything. About 5 years now we have been going to your location at St-Laurent Mall where a sales rep by the name of Rehan works there. This guy is just awesome he knows his phones inside out always willing to help know matter what, plus if he doesn't know something he dosen't tell you to go find the info yourself. When we have any issues with our phones we only speak to Rehan and if he is not working that day, we go back when he's there. If Rehan ever leaves Koodo to go somewhere else we would follow him, even if we don't like that other company, because of the service he gives to the customer. We would like to recommend Rehan for the next manger's position that comes up. We think he has what it takes to run one of your locations and build a good team with great costumer services no matter what you through his way.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
I'm so glad to hear about a rep who is passionate about his job and good at it too! Those are people customers can trust. +1 for Rehan
Userlevel 4
That's great to hear! One thing, though....Koodo hasen't been open for 10 years 😛