Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Referral Program

I am trying to send a referral to my friend through the Koodo referral program.  However, the system is not letting me register because the text confirmation code is not getting through to me.  I am in in Northern BC, (Gavin Lake) where there is no Koodo cell phone service.  Actually, I've had no service all summer at my job.  Anyway, I cannot register because I cannot get the text code number to verify my Koodo account.  What can I do?  The program ends August 15 but I will not be back in Koodo service area until August 19.  Poor coverage service in BC.
icon

Best answer by Tayeb A 13 August 2016, 23:15

Hey Brenda,

I just tried the verification process and it worked. Please understand that the verification is a necessary step as this proves that you are a Koodo customer and therefore, you are eligible to participate in this program. Once this steps is completed, you will be able to invite friends to Koodo and get up to $300 per calendar year 🙂

Let us know if you have more questions!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Brenda,

I just tried the verification process and it worked. Please understand that the verification is a necessary step as this proves that you are a Koodo customer and therefore, you are eligible to participate in this program. Once this steps is completed, you will be able to invite friends to Koodo and get up to $300 per calendar year 🙂

Let us know if you have more questions!