Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Refer friend join koodo,but he didn't get full refer credit

I refered my friend join koodo at 30 DEC 2016,It should be $50 for him,but he only get $25?Who can tell me why?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Tammy - if your friend activated on Dec. 30, the advertised credit amount at that time was $25. Do you know when he activated his line?
Userlevel 6
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Tammy - if your friend activated on Dec. 30, the advertised credit amount at that time was $25...

Agreed. It was doubled to $50 until Nov 30th 2016, then dropped, then they doubled it again in January, until March 5th when it dropped again.
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Tammy - if your friend activated on Dec. 30, the advertised credit amount at that time was $25...

Hi Ranjan,my friend activated on dec,30.And the advertised credit amount at that time was $50 for sure.Because I saw it at that time .And I also get $50 refer credit.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Tammy I see that you activated with us last September and your friend referred you to Koodo. Both you and your friend received a $50 credit for this in November - since that was the credit at the time of your activation (keep in mind that it can take 4-8 weeks to receive the credit).

That same friend referred someone else in December (looks like they opened another line with us for themselves), and that is what they received another $25 credit for, since at the time activation, the promotion was for a $25 credit.
Hope that helps further explain things.