Koodo Community

Community

Recieved Service Agreement and New phone serial # - Want to cancel order and purchase in-store instead

I haven't yet received shipping or confirmation details, will I still be able to cancel online purchase?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please send Koodo a private message on Facebook or Twitter (click/tap on icons on bottom-right of this page). If the order hasn't been shipped, you should be able to get them to cancel it for you.
Ivan wrote:

Please send Koodo a private message on Facebook or Twitter (click/tap on icons on bottom-right of...

Haha I can't access Facebook or Twitter on my work computer and I don't currently have a cell phone, but thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If the order hasn't been processed, it's possible to cancel your order. The only way would be contacting the web store to know what's the status of your order.
Robert wrote:

If the order hasn't been processed, it's possible to cancel your order. The only way would be con...

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm guessing if you've received the phones serial number then the order is on its way so I don't think it will be able to be cancelled at this time.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I'm guessing if you've received the phones serial number then the order is on its way so I don't ...

Yes, I called the webstore and they told me that it is on it's way I just haven't received a verified confirmation about the shipping and tracking yet. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Out of curiosity is there any reason in particular that you wanted to buy it in person instead of online?
Goran wrote:

Out of curiosity is there any reason in particular that you wanted to buy it in person instead of...

Haha, because I work near a Koodo, I thought I might as well pick it up over there (phone was $0 down-$4 monthly tab). It would be nice if they had an option like the Source and Staples to buy it online and pick-up in store when it's ready to be picked up.. I was told by the webstore that it should be delivered by Monday or Tuesday, but I haven't received the tracking information yet and after reading forums about Koodo not delivering on time it had made me a little hesitant haha oh well I guess I'll just have to wait and see.