Koodo Community
Question

rating the service I received

Hello Koodo team,

I was wondering if there is a web link or any way for the clients to rate their phone conversations with Koodo customer care team. I received exceptionally good help today and I like to know how I can express my satisfaction to Koodo.

Thank you,
-S

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can do so here and the appropriate parties can share it with the appropriate people.
Sara Sara wrote:

Hello Koodo team,

I was wondering if there is a web link or any way for the clients to rate their phone conversations with Koodo customer care team. I received exceptionally good help today and I like to know how I can express my satisfaction to Koodo.

Thank you,
-S

Usually you'll receive a text shortly after to give feedback on the service you received.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Sara Sara If you'd like to share the reps name and let us know in more detail what you liked we'll definitely pass your feedback on! Thanks a million!
Bernard Koodo wrote:

@Sara Sara If you'd like to share the reps name and let us know in more detail what you liked we'll definitely pass your feedback on! Thanks a million!

His name was either Greg or George (he was a supervisor). He was the one who got to solve my problems after the first rep could not resolve them and connected me to his supervisor. My account language was set to French (I hope it helps identifying them assuming agents who originally answer calls in French are different from others?).

I am a long term client. I received an email informing me the changes made to my account, but it does not include any link to give feedback. The email however, includes a reference number. Would it help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Sara Sara Yes, that would help! Thanks again!