Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Putting hold on a phone

is there anyway to put a phone on hold online (I don't want to call if i don't have to)...I need to put a friend's phone on hold (it is under my account/name) and I'd rather just do it online if it is possible

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Yes you can. Log in to your account go to the Mobile Phone tab then to Change PLans and one of the "plans" is Seasonal Hold. It will allow you to keep the number but otherwise no use on the phone. $15 a month.
I have repeatedly requested to put my phone on hold and have received no reply  . oh. yes the one reply said   "we got your e mail  but no one is here 'contact koodo mobil "  again no help ?????????????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Al&Jan M wrote:

I have repeatedly requested to put my phone on hold and have received no reply  . oh. yes th...

Try sending them a private message on Facebook.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Al&Jan M wrote:

I have repeatedly requested to put my phone on hold and have received no reply  . oh. yes th...

@Al&Jan M
I don't know what plan you have now and how long you will be away...  But switching to seasonal hold plan is plan change.  So, you will have to pick a in market plan when you get home.   I don't like Plans they are offering right now. Please think what's work best for you before you switch your plan.