Koodo Community

Community

"Promoted Response" - Muy Brillante!

Userlevel 1
So I recently discovered the "Promoted Response" feature on the Community, and I think it's brilliant. Popular / Important threads can get long and full because they strike a chord in many people and everyone has a say. With the Promoted Response, Koodo - I'm assuming - takes the most relevant response that answers the question and reposts it right at the top as the Promoted Response, so you don't need to sift through everyone's (sometimes differing) replies and comments to quickly find the answer. Of course, the regular thread continues afterwards for the reading enjoyment of all who wish to follow it and add their voice. It's brilliant. ALL Topics should start having this! Today the Community... Tomorrow the WORLD('s Forum Boards) 😃

3 replies

Userlevel 5
I think it happens to every topic but only if enough people star a response. I believe it's the 4th star that automatically promotes an answer (based off what I've seen) so if someone posts a good answer make sure you give them a star!
Userlevel 1
Jorden wrote:

I think it happens to every topic but only if enough people star a response. I believe it's the ...

Aaahhh, brilliant. Thanks Jorden... I'd star this if I could.
Userlevel 5
Jorden wrote:

I think it happens to every topic but only if enough people star a response. I believe it's the ...

No problem 🙂 Just an observation I've made, and noticed no one ever stars anything which would explain why you never noticed it (it almost never happens :))