Koodo Community
Question

Problem resetting voicemail pin

I have been trying to reset my voicemail pin in order to access my voicemail. The texts sent will not go through & give me a temporary pin. I would like this to be dealt with differently.

This is very frustrating. 

I want my pin to be reset by talking to someone directly or through email.

THE TEXT OPTION IS NOT WORKING. 

This needs to be dealt with ASAP or it is time to find a new provider.

The lack of help and the inability to talk to someone directly & being hung up because you want to send me a text is very poor costumer service. I am not able to go through my Koodos account and change it either because again they want to send me a temporary pin through text. I am not receiving any texts from Koodo at all, another option must be provided. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Your best bet then either is to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out or use the Koodo chat bot to request a callback. Koodo no longer uses email for customer support

Thank you for your quick response. I will try the facebook private message.

I have tried to request a callback & all I have received in return is they will send me a text & then they hang up. Very frustrating & poorly handled on Koodos part.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been trying to reset my voicemail pin in order to access my voicemail. The texts sent will not go through & give me a temporary pin. I would like this to be dealt with differently.

This is very frustrating. 

I want my pin to be reset by talking to someone directly or through email.

THE TEXT OPTION IS NOT WORKING. 

This needs to be dealt with ASAP or it is time to find a new provider.

The lack of help and the inability to talk to someone directly & being hung up because you want to send me a text is very poor costumer service. I am not able to go through my Koodos account and change it either because again they want to send me a temporary pin through text. I am not receiving any texts from Koodo at all, another option must be provided. 

You can reset your voicemail password by typing any random 4-digit number when it asks you to key in your password. Once that is completed, it will give you the option to request a password reset. 

To simplify things, you can follow these steps to reset your voicemail password: 

1. From your handset: Dial 1 + your 10-digit phone number + Send or Long press 1.
  2. When prompted, enter any password.
  3. After 1 failed attempt, you will be prompted with "This is not the correct password. Please try again, or to reset your password press the STAR (*)
  4. Press 1 to have a temporary password sent by SMS to your phone.
  5. A temporary password will be sent to your phone. Please access your mailbox again using this password.
  6. The SMS will show as follows "Your temporary password is XXXX"
  7. To reset your password, please hang up and call into your voicemail again from your mobile phone, enter the temporary password that was sent via SMS and then follow prompts to enter your new password.

If you have any more questions, click this link. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail