Koodo Community
Solved

Prepaid visa card - expired

• 1 March 2021
  • 2 replies

I started a new contract with koodo today and i was given 3 separate pre paid visa cards each $50. I went to activate them and the expiry date on them is 02/21 which is Feb 2021. It is currently Feb 28, 2021. so the website wouldn't activate them. 

Has this happened to anyone else? I will call the store tomorrow, hopefully they have other cards that have a different expiry date. 

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 1 March 2021, 04:59

@fitzsy09 Based on your account the activation took place at a TELUS/Koodo store. Presumably they supplied the cards, and it is possible, given Covid craziness (older inventory of cards sitting at that store), that dates on the cards you received may have expired. I would suggest to take them back to the store and have them exchange it. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@fitzsy09 Based on your account the activation took place at a TELUS/Koodo store. Presumably they supplied the cards, and it is possible, given Covid craziness (older inventory of cards sitting at that store), that dates on the cards you received may have expired. I would suggest to take them back to the store and have them exchange it. 

Thank you i will call them tomorrow and ask if they have anymore in stock to exchange with a proper expiry date.