Koodo Community

Prepaid Cards on Post Paid accounts.

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't think this should be a problem... It says "Prepaid". Don't people know that monthly/post-pa...Some do and some don't. Some have a hard time grasping concepts like Canada Wide.
Badge +4
Don't think this should be a problem... It says "Prepaid". Don't people know that monthly/post-pa...Let's not get started on pro-rating...
Don't think this should be a problem... It says "Prepaid". Don't people know that monthly/post-pa...iT CAN BE BETTER FOR MAYBE MOST PEOPLE LIKE THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW WE ALL WANT THE POST PAID! IT'S FOR SOME OF US!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't think this should be a problem... It says "Prepaid". Don't people know that monthly/post-pa...Can we help you with something Ann? This thread is three years old. Some of the answers may no longer apply to your situation.
Userlevel 4
I know operators in other countries who offer exactly that akin to.gift cards: You can easily use prepaid top-up-vouchers to pay off your postpaid balance.
I love my Telus provider I am on credit limit till November weee haww then going on contract 2 yrs anyhow I hate the policy of no sim card phones can go pay go I tried to hook my koodo one up pay go they said no. I really peaved off the reps in Peterborough ONT cause I activated then left o well.