Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Pre-Paid

I bought yesterday pre-paid SIM card, and its not working in my apartment, there is no sign, I went to store for return it, they told my you cant refund you money, I don't use the SIM at all, its un ethically, unprofessional to do this with me, they have ZEROOOO customer service.

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo does have a 15day guarantee http://help.koodomobile.com/prepaid/before-you-purchase/what-is-your-money-back-guarantee-for-prepaid-phones It talks about the phone but it should include the sim card too but I'm not sure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sim cards are one time use items. If you activated the sim card it can no longer be resold and Koodo is well within their rights not to accept the return.
If u believed u are company let your manager to call me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hassan Abdo wrote:

If u believed u are company let your manager to call me

?
I told u, you are unethical company, you stealed my money
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am not a company. I am a customer. I did not steal anything and neither did Koodo. They accepted your money in trade for a sim card which could be activated on their network. You received the sim card, which you then activated on the Koodo network. Refusing to allow you to return a single use item which you have already used is not stealing.
I don't used the SIM card, if u are not Koodo why you reply I need one of Koodo staff
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hassan Abdo wrote:

I don't used the SIM card, if u are not Koodo why you reply I need one of Koodo staff

If you need to speak with Koodo, you should call Koodo. This community is a public forum made up of customers who try and help other customers http://koodomobile.com/en/on/contact.shtml
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hassan Abdo wrote:

Did you sign up for an account? Did you then put the sim card into the phone and try to connect? If so, then you used the sim card.
I called multi time they don't help at all
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hassan Abdo wrote:

I called multi time they don't help at all

Are they not helping you or just not giving you the answer you want? From the sounds of things the physical sim card is not refundable. The only cost here is $10. Was there anything else you wanted to refund?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hassan, you mentioned your SIM card does not work in your apartment. I was wondering if it works anywhere else? I would imagine if you live in a dead spot and can't get coverage where you live, Koodo might be nice enough to refund you your money... no guarantees though! You're best off to talk to them directly Hassan, being angry in these public forums is not going to help you, none of us can assist you (we're all volunteers here). Also I can guarantee the manager is not going to call you if you don't call them first. Remember, be nice, don't shout, explain your situation clearly will probably get you the best result. Good luck!
Hi Sophia, I did that before, but it's seem they ignore custumes, and most of them can't speak English well, any way I will not deal with this Koodo any more, I will did very good review about this company in my university. Thanks
Userlevel 6
[i]and most of them can't speak English well Well, that is one conversation I'd love to hear... With that said Hassan, you did not answer Sophia's question. Did you try your phone outside your appartment? If you told us your phone did not work anywhere, that would at least tell us you somehow did not properly activate your phone, and we could have helped you with that. So, again, did you try the phone outside?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Posts statements like: "I bought yesterday pre-paid SIM card", "I went to store for return it, they told my you cant refund you money", "its un ethically, unprofessional to do this with me", "If u believed u are company let your manager to call me", and "I don't used the SIM card, if u are not Koodo why you reply I need one of Koodo staff " And complains about the customer service representatives being unable to speak english very well. #potvskettle