Koodo Community

Community

Pre-owned Phones warranty extended to one year

Userlevel 1
Good news for consumers that want to buy Pre-owned phones, Koodo extended Pre-owned phones warranty to 1 full year and 6 months for iPHONES https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/bargain-bin/index.html

8 replies

Well not really an idea if it's already implemented...but yes very nice of Koodo. The trick is getting the phone sometimes, I remember when they were selling off the Nexus S about 18 months ago in store only: a hot item and hard to find as a result. As of now all they are offering online is a Lumia 610
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I dont see a pre-owned iPhone available 😞
Some stores have the pre-owned Iphone 4 in stock. You must call stores to check the avaibility. Most popular for the moment: ACE ACE 2 S2 Iphone 4 Iphone 5 U430
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alex wrote:

Some stores have the pre-owned Iphone 4 in stock. You must call stores to check the avaibility. ...

This is good to know, Everytime I go by a Kiosk I'm always going to stop by to ask about their inventory
Userlevel 6
Alex wrote:

Some stores have the pre-owned Iphone 4 in stock. You must call stores to check the avaibility. ...

Their super cheap, I wish the kiosk near me offer more pre owned phones other than siix and aceiix.
Userlevel 7
Yeah they had this implemented now for a couple months but it's good news for anyone needing a spare/replacement phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Everybody else already said this isn't an idea but I'll just add that you'd want to put this under the "praise" Section if coming up with anything like this in the future Mat
Userlevel 1
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Everybody else already said this isn't an idea but I'll just add that you'd want to put this unde...

I. I. AK. Sir!