Koodo Community
Question

Ported My phone number with Public Mobile

• 21 August 2020
  • 6 replies

I have ported my number *** with public mobile under the name of pritam rupana, i have paid the due balance $257.41 on august 20,2020 through RBC.  please help my porting done successfully.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What exactly is the issue you're having? You're wanting to port the number or you already tried and it hasn't worked?

i already port the number but needs koodo to finanalize it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don’t post your personal number in a public forum, it could help some scammer out there.

Was your number active before the porting?

Did you have port protection in your account previously with Koodo? If so you would have to contact them directly and ask a rep to remove it before you could port. I would suggest you contact them via facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

I got temporary phone number from public mobile. I want my koodo phone number port to public mobile. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I got temporary phone number from public mobile. I want my koodo phone number port to public mobile. 

To do this, you will need to log-in to your Self-serve account for public mobile, then select ‘Change Number' under 'My Profile' on the Overview page.

Here, you can choose to transfer a number from another provider, in your case from Koodo.

If youve already done this you may need to contact public to get them to finish it for you now that you've paid your past due with koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you want to move your number from Koodo to Public Mobile, you would have to use Public Mobile portal and follow their instruction here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-do-I-move-my-cell-phone-number-to-Public-Mobile/td-p/11

If you had issue you could also seek help in public mobile forum and their moderator there.