11 replies

what are they for
Userlevel 6
What're your 3 threads for?
what
Userlevel 6
Hayley Rose Badeau wrote:

what

They pretty show people's Community activity / participation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Haha Hayley, you sure like to repeat questions 😃 Twice you asked about the $100 bonus.gift (and then a few more times in your replies), and now three times about the points and badges 😃
sorry guys, it never goes thru properly and poeple are always asking whats the question when it right their in front of them lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The points and badges (to me) are a fun way of saying how much you participate in this forum. You get points for asking questions, giving ideas, or praise. Also you get points for answering other people's questions. If you are into that sort of thing, it's fun... if you're not, it's meaningless 🙂 Does that answer your question?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Good 😃 Now... don't start 3 threads with the same subject in the future 😛
yes thank lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ppl ask because "Points and Badges?" is not a question. You put that as a header than in the box below it you would say what you want to know about them. Like "What are the Points and badges for? " or " I've noticed there's points and badges on the forum, what are they for? "
Today I've just subscribed to the community, I was for almost 6 months with Koodo and use the self services, and I was happy, but I think the badges and Points it is a method of making this community interactive and have people share ideas, and from marketing and support prespective, we are marketing and support koodo for fun and for levels, at the end we are happy and so Koodo.