Koodo Community

Community

Please sort phones by retail price

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Every time I look at Koodo's phone page: https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/models/index.html I'm baffled at the order the phones appear in. In fact I fail to spot any order at all 😛 Please consider changing the order to phone price: from high to low. I know Koodo doesn't have a huge amount of phones but when I look for phones to buy I personally check the price first to suit my budget, then whatever else there is to know 🙂

5 replies

Userlevel 7
If we are asking that they be sorted in a specific way and not have many options to sort them, I don't think price would be the way to go. I would go by OS type if I had to choose 1 way to sort them
Userlevel 6
Well, they already have sorting by OS, although I doubt most people look for that. Price seems like an obvious choice given that lots of other online things people look for (hotels, flights) tend to be sorts that way.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Well, they already have sorting by OS, although I doubt most people look for that. Price seems li...

Yes, true, however within the category it's pretty random as far as I can tell 🙂 And since there are different pages for different OS-es, I thought price might be the next most logical 🙂
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Well, they already have sorting by OS, although I doubt most people look for that. Price seems li...

I see, yes that makes sense.
Userlevel 5
That's a good point, Sophia! As we're looking to revamp our website, we'll take this Idea into consideration.