Koodo Community
Solved

Please help - changing plans and long distance questions

• 8 March 2014
  • 1 reply

I have two questions: 1) I'm planning to change my plan the day before my cycle ends. I tried to calculate how much my bill would be once I change my plan but I'm having difficulty. Can someone please help me? The previous/old plan is $40 a month and the new plan will be $52 a month. Therefore I would of been on my old plan for 29 days and the new plan for 1 day right? 2) I'm taking a trip to Alberta from BC in the next couple of months. With the Canada wide plan I can make calls from Alberta to BC without being charged long distance. Am I understanding that correctly?
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 8 March 2014, 15:43

Yeah, you'll get charged 1 day of proration. So that's a credit of $40/30 days * 1 day and then charges of $52/30 days * 1 days so it'll only be like around a dollar or 2 and change.

I was going also going to say that for one day, you'll have prorated minutes too, but since you're referring to the $52 plan, you'll have unlimited minutes anyway!

For #2, you're also correct. Canada-wide means you can call from anywhere to anywhere in Canada without any LD or roaming charges. You'll just use minutes.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Yeah, you'll get charged 1 day of proration. So that's a credit of $40/30 days * 1 day and then charges of $52/30 days * 1 days so it'll only be like around a dollar or 2 and change.

I was going also going to say that for one day, you'll have prorated minutes too, but since you're referring to the $52 plan, you'll have unlimited minutes anyway!

For #2, you're also correct. Canada-wide means you can call from anywhere to anywhere in Canada without any LD or roaming charges. You'll just use minutes.