Koodo Community
Solved

please help.

• 6 August 2019
  • 4 replies

I am so sorry. I didn't write my room number. Please, send again.
My room number is 908. Address is right only miss 908.
If you can't please, reply to me about how can that.
My name is xxxxxx
Phone number is xxxxxx
icon

Best answer by Dinh 7 August 2019, 04:14

Order no. is HFO24343294.
Order date is July 30, 2019.
Please help me. I can not find where can I fix address or how can I cancel.
I wish to get new phone. But If that is difficult, I will cancel and I will try to get again.

@Heo You need to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to check it for you. If the phone/SIM was already sent, it might be hold at your local post office. You could check the front door for notice or something.

To contact them, you can setup a callback through their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat or send message to their facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo. The forum is a public place, please don't put your personal information here.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you order a phone online? When was it?
Did you receive phone tracking information?
You can go to digital assist and contact online store.
I wish to get new phone. But If that is difficult, I will cancel and I will try to get again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Heo You need to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to check it for you. If the phone/SIM was already sent, it might be hold at your local post office. You could check the front door for notice or something.

To contact them, you can setup a callback through their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat or send message to their facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo. The forum is a public place, please don't put your personal information here.
Userlevel 3
Hi Heo! I took out your personal information. I recommend to schedule a call and ask for our Webstore Team as suggested at koodo.com/chat. The most likely scenario would be that we have to wait to get the phone back if it fails to deliver and wait for our wearhouse to receive the package until you can order again. An address on the order cannot be changed.