Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Please help

So I broke my phone and lost the chip card, looking to buy a new phone and get a new chip card how do I sign up for an account.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You might want to report your phone lost on self serve just in case someone finds your sim and tries to use your account. You can go to a store to buy a new phone with your remaining tab. All new phones should include a sim card for free. If you decide to get a used phone then you can buy a new sin card for $10 You could also buy these online too
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

You might want to report your phone lost on self serve just in case someone finds your sim and tr...

Jacqueline, when you go to the kiosk, please ask for a SIM card, because if you ask for a SIN card like Dennis mentioned, you'll get funny looks 😃 lol Just messing with Dennis here 🙂 But seriously Jacqueline, go to the kiosk. They'll hook you up in no time and you'll be on your way 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

You might want to report your phone lost on self serve just in case someone finds your sim and tr...

Arg!  LOL Just love having a typo and kill my own credibility 😛
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

It's all in good fun! And just like that, Jacqueline got both a good laugh and an excellent answer from ya 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Another option is to buy a phone from koodo online here https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/models/index.html & then when it arrives at your house just call to active it .