Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone Service has been shut off

Koodo has decided to shut off my service since 12:30 PM today. I cant make any calls, texts or have access to the internet. I have tried numerous times to phone and get technical support, but I am left waiting for 45 minutes without anyone answering my calls. This is all very frustrating, and not to mention unacceptable. I have already paid my bill & started my new cycle yesterday.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Jennifer! You're saying you can't make calls or text either?? Because I do know some have difficulties with data (which probably explains why you can't get through right now, I would imagine the agents are beyond busy)... Please hang in for a a little while and I'm sure it will get sorted for you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Jennifer! You're saying you can't make calls or text either?? Because ...

Are you still having troubles, Jennifer? Data is back now, so if you still can't use your phone, more troubleshooting is needed 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Jennifer! You're saying you can't make calls or text either?? Because ...

Hi Sophia, yes my data and service is back up now. It is very slow, but it is working. Thank you for taking the time to help me out.