Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone number for customer service.

I would like to talk to a person

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is there something that we can help you with here? We are people as well. We promise we are not AI. You can call 611 from your phone if you absolutely must speak with someone over the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can certainly ask a question here Lorna.Lots of people here to help and you won't have to wait on the phone. :-) 
Bernard wrote:

You can certainly ask a question here Lorna.Lots of people here to help and you won't have to wai...

Hi Bernard, I spend 5 months in the USA every winter.  In the past I have added a roaming plan that cost me approx $40 per month.  I don't see that option any more and I can't afford $7 per day.  Is there any chance I can get a monthly plan as I have had?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

You can certainly ask a question here Lorna.Lots of people here to help and you won't have to wai...

Lorna, can you pls send us a private message on Facebook so we can look at your account and see what can be done. Thanks!
Bernard wrote:

Bernard, I did send a private message but no one has answered me or even looked at the message. Do I need to do something special to send it??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

No. I see your posts Lorna. Someone will get back to you tomorrow to ask you to authenticate your account. I will nudge them, although I do see they are working through a high volume now.  
Bernard wrote:

Thank you so much, Bernard.  I really hope we can work something out.  I can understand the high volume as I am sure there are lots and lots of people in my position.
Want to pay my bill but lost info
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
have you logged into self serve before?
Userlevel 1
Yeah as Dennis Mentioned, You should really try using self serve to track anything you want.. You should be able to add A Roaming add on instantly.
Hi Loma,
A fast and easy way to retrieve KOODOO"S Toll-Free number, is to just google it

Scotty B
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Scotty B Good wrote:

Hi Loma,
A fast and easy way to retrieve KOODOO"S Toll-Free number, is to just google it

Scotty B

If you are on google already you will likely find your answer faster than waiting for a rep on the phone. 🙂 The tens of thousands of topics here are surfacing very well google.