Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone doesn't ring when 611 calls back

I can't add addons with selfserve. I keep being told to try back later. I got the same response trying with the app. Called 611 and when they called back the phone didn't ring, They were able to leave a message, though. And, to their credit, they estimated perfectly how long it would be before they could call back. And they tried 3 times! I'm using a new phone (SE16), but it was set up properly by the Apple store after I bought it, and it works just fine in every way except when 611 tries to call back! Could someone here add the long distance saver to the US for me? It's $3.00 / month, I think. I'm a monthly customer, with the unlimited minutes with 2 G , in Ontario. Thanks. By the way, I have no trouble receiving texts from Koodo.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Any numbers blocked on your phone?
David wrote:

Any numbers blocked on your phone?

Some blocked numbers, but not Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have do not disturb activated on your phone (small moon on the top bar)?
Robert wrote:

Do you have do not disturb activated on your phone (small moon on the top bar)?

No, everything was set normally.
Userlevel 6
Hey there! Please send us a private message through Facebook or Twitter if you still need help adding the $3 long distance saver a month and we will be more than happy to assist.  Thank you 🙂
Melissa wrote:

Hey there! Please send us a private message through Facebook or Twitter if you still need help ad...

No thanks. I will either call again and wait on hold, or just go elsewhere.