Koodo Community

Community

phone data

on my self serve data history page it says one value on my phone it says another value of how much data i have used ? I have a hard time understanding my what I have used ? and what my expected bill will be.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Yvonne, if you mean your data usage meter on the phone in the settings menu, don't use that one it's inaccurate as it counts all data even things Koodo doesnt count such as data used when sending or receiving MMS (picture video messages) or hiding Koodo self serve website. Always use the counter online at Koodo self serve page it's the accurate one Koodo will go by.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also, make sure the dates in the tool on your phone are set to the same date as your billing period. It does not automatically select the dates.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also, the one on your phone might not be set up according toy our billing period so that's why it might be different!
How do you change the date it only the first of the month and my pay period is in the middle
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yvonne Yetman Robinson wrote:

How do you change the date it only the first of the month and my pay period is in the middle

What phone do you have?
Go to setting > Networks/Connections > Mobile data / Data usage >  Change billing cycle
You need turn on your Data to change your billing cycle.
Yvonne Yetman Robinson wrote:

That help greatly thank you