Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone damaged in shipping, now what???

Userlevel 1
Koodo sent my phone for software repair, it came back broken without even letting me know about it for 3 days! I only realized it when I went to the kiosk to inquire about my phone. I'm very frustrated! I'm not going to claim back a damaged phone.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
What do you mean broken? When you picked it up from their store was it fine? What is broken?
Userlevel 1
I went to the store to follow up on my phone and it had arrived to the store 3 days prior. But they have broken the screen. My phone was only one week old when they sent it for software repair.
Userlevel 6
Sepideh Gorji wrote:

I went to the store to follow up on my phone and it had arrived to the store 3 days prior. But th...

They have broken the screen? And what did you say? More importantly what did they say?
Userlevel 1
Sepideh Gorji wrote:

I went to the store to follow up on my phone and it had arrived to the store 3 days prior. But th...

The problem is solved. Customer service took care of it.
Userlevel 6
Sepideh Gorji wrote:

Good news Sepideh 🙂 Have a great day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sepideh Gorji wrote:

I'm very happy to hear that your issue has been solved. Please do not hesitate to come back here should you have any other issues/concerns.