Koodo Community
Solved

phone cancellation

• 29 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I would like to cancel my phone, as I don’t use it much. It’s a waste of money for me. How can I cancel?  I’m sure it’s paid for by now.

icon

Best answer by Dinh 29 June 2020, 19:19

After changing my password and using my username, this page won’t let me sign in!

If you would like to cancel, you would not necessarily need to sign in “this page”. You could go to their digital assistant here www.koodo.com/chat and type “cancellation” after you enter a number that you can receive calls from Koodo (1 (866) 995-6636). The digital assistant should be able to schedule a callback from a rep to your number.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to contact Koodo to cancel your account. Hi to Koodo assist and type " I want to cancel". Then set up call back.

After changing my password and using my username, this page won’t let me sign in!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you would like to cancel, you would not necessarily need to sign in “this page”. You could go to their digital assistant here www.koodo.com/chat and type “cancellation” after you enter a number that you can receive calls from Koodo (1 (866) 995-6636). The digital assistant should be able to schedule a callback from a rep to your number.