Koodo Community

Community

Phone accessories as "Thank You's"

In the spirit of rewarding loyal customers, I propose that as an alternative to some sort of monetary discount for continuing to be a part of the Koodo experience, that possibly Koodo could motivate longer termed customers by maybe offering up some phone accessories. Cases, screen protectors, smart phone stylus, things of that nature, simply to say thanks. They could even be done up in Koodo colours (the cases) with a Koodo logo, or maybe even a smiling El Tabador emblem. Food for thought.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Why are people still demanding more free stuff and rewards... Koodo's plans are awesome, there's a monthly discount for bring your own phone over OR earn positive Tab right away, referral credits... what else do you need?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Why are people still demanding more free stuff and rewards... Koodo's plans are awesome, there's ...

Because Koodo doesn't normally have awesome plans. Better than Bell/Telus/Rogers/Fido for sure, but hardly awesome. Even my holiday $56 plan is merely good. I switched from WIND so that I can have data anywhere and therefore be able to use my internet radio apps while on road trips. So, I switched because Koodo offered a good enough plan and because I got $100 worth of PC cards and $50 worth of PC points. This free stuff really helps in getting new customers. Koodo's been the best in offering incentives to new customers, but this idea is about existing customers, which are often neglected. Don't get me wrong, Koodo has a lot of positive qualities and I'm happy with my service and customer support, but this is still Canada and our plans from the incumbents fall very short of awesome.
Userlevel 7
How about this: upgrade your Koodo phone at the Mobile Shop and you'll earn $50 or $100 in PC.gift cards as our thanks from Koodo.
That would certainly be nice, ore even allow us to trade in TAB credit on something like this, since we do already get TAB credit from our monthly bills, and it's like a 10% bonus each month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That wouldn't work as many of us don't have Koodo phones. Koodo doesn't have any accessories for my Galaxy Note 2.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

That wouldn't work as many of us don't have Koodo phones. Koodo doesn't have any accessories for ...

Just a guess, but I know I would like a stylus with the word Prodigy on it. If I earned it of course, Noob not so much, 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

That wouldn't work as many of us don't have Koodo phones. Koodo doesn't have any accessories for ...

I'd prefer it to say Mobile Master but ya that would be a cool accessory to rock. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Dave is just offering his opinion.....like we all do here. 🙂 That said there is no free lunch and koodo somehow would have to make back whatever it would cost them to giveaway stuff. Likely through higher prices.