Koodo Community

Community

Personlize Outside of Phones

Userlevel 2
Create Koodo assorted stickers that customers can put on their cellphones-Do you ever go into a place and people have the same phone as you,but when you put it down,you have their phone,you have theirs.How about variety koodo stickers that customer can put on the outside of the phone to jazz them up

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo had that many years ago. I forgot what they were called but they were all the rage. Remember I had one on my KRZR. Just looks like the popularity died down (it was offered by many companies).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd love to see some Koodo/El Tabador stickers, the more koodo swag the better 🙂
Userlevel 7
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I'd love to see some Koodo/El Tabador stickers, the more koodo swag the better 🙂

I'd definitely want one for my phone!
Userlevel 2

Kid Android / Ahmad - I thought the idea for Koodo Cell phone covers was a GREAT Idea-But the cost side of it ,along with the practicality ,just did not cut it,so this is the next best thing I could think of to personalize our phones..Thanks for the shared interest:)
Userlevel 7

I'm telling you they did offer that before though lol. Almost like stickers that covered your whole phone and just peeled right off when you wanted to take them off. Had one for my KRZR back in the day. Actually, pretty sure they use GelaSkins http://www.gelaskins.com
Userlevel 6

We need El Tabador figurines or bobbleheads first! Whenever I tell anyone I'm on Koodo, I get asked if I have a figurine I'd like to sell them. And I don't even have one myself!
Userlevel 4

Then maybe her suggestion, Ahmad, can also be interpreted as bringing the peel off stickers back.