Koodo Community

Community

Solved

payment problem...as per our payment arrangement I paid my account. No need to send a suspended notice.

icon

Best answer by Mathieu 1 February 2016, 05:29

Hi Joyce, None of us here have access to your account and can't see anything relating to is. Just as a general reminder: payments done by credit card are received by Koodo immediately, whereas bank transfers take up to 10 days. Koodo must receive the payment by the due date, especially when you are on a repayment program. I suggest you call Koodo when they open tomorrow and discuss the situation with the rep and make sure everything is alright with your account.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Joyce, None of us here have access to your account and can't see anything relating to is. Just as a general reminder: payments done by credit card are received by Koodo immediately, whereas bank transfers take up to 10 days. Koodo must receive the payment by the due date, especially when you are on a repayment program. I suggest you call Koodo when they open tomorrow and discuss the situation with the rep and make sure everything is alright with your account.