Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Ottawa Hospital Employee Discount

I'm looking to upgrading my LG3 phone to an Iphone, but before I do I was wondering if Koodo offers corporate discounts to Ottawa Hospital employees? If so, how do I go about getting this discount?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Rebecca, I believe you would ask your supervisor or human resources department if they have any such offerings from any carriers including Koodo and they would have the EPP forms.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Rebecca, I believe you would ask your supervisor or human resources department if they have an...

Might also be on your employee-access website. 
I saw that we have a plan for Telus.  Since Telus is linked to Koodo does that plan apply to koodo as well?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rebecca Marilyn wrote:

I saw that we have a plan for Telus.  Since Telus is linked to Koodo does that plan apply to...

Most likely not. You would have to read the details and what that says would be what you get.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rebecca Marilyn wrote:

I saw that we have a plan for Telus.  Since Telus is linked to Koodo does that plan apply to...

No, Telus and Koodo offerings are not interchangeable. If the Telus deal is worthwhile, go for it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It will specify Koodo on the EPP form, Telus will say Telus, thry are not interchangeable