Koodo Community
Solved

Order said 3-5 days shipping

• 10 June 2021
  • 4 replies

I contacted koodo to ask about my order when I order it it said 3-5 days ship. I order it on june 7 and it still under review

The koodo email i received said 

Due to high number of inquiries, we’ll get back to you within 2-4 business days.

If your inquiry is about your order, your phone may take up to 10 business days to be processed currently. As soon as it is, it'll be shipped by Canada Post or Purolator. After that, you'll receive an email with your tracking number in order to see your delivery.

The order number is HFO30445528

can anyone help please

icon

Best answer by Allan M 10 June 2021, 16:04

And just to clarify, the order will ship in 3-5 business days as in it'll be in the mail, not that you will necessarily get it in 3-5 business days

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which phone was it? Was there any delayed note as of now in their webstore. It was just 2 days since you ordered. I would just wait 2,3 days more and see if they ship your phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And just to clarify, the order will ship in 3-5 business days as in it'll be in the mail, not that you will necessarily get it in 3-5 business days

Which phone was it? Was there any delayed note as of now in their webstore. It was just 2 days since you ordered. I would just wait 2,3 days more and see if they ship your phone. 

It’s the iphone 12 there was no delay it said 3-5 days shipping now the reps say it can take  to 10 days

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

As Allan mentioned, it’s business days so the package should normally be ready by tomorrow evening, or the latest Monday eod. 

It seems that Webstore is a bit busy at the moment, they complete the orders based on when they were placed.