Feedback
Order not shipping | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Order not shipping

• 8 December 2020
  • 13 replies

In the email I received it said that the shipping would 2-3 days after being approved. 10 days at the most. It has been 17 days and it has yet to ship. I would like to get it before the xmas break. The phone ordered was a pixel 5

icon

Best answer by JohnM Koodo 9 December 2020, 14:48

A plan of action for the Pixel shortage is being finalized and impacted clients will being to be contacted ASAP. 

Best, John M

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the order #?

HFO28375085

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks, I have flagged your question for a rep to look into :)

I had the same thing.  Tried to figure it out through multiple avenues after I didn’t get any communication from koodo at all (no confirmation email, no notifications that it was out of stock, no updates, etc).  Eventually got a callback set up with koodo and they said it is out of stock and have no idea when it may be in stock again.  Called a few local stores and they have some in stock but koodo web refused to ship from the stores or provide me with any other options apart from cancelling my order or waiting until it is in stock for the web store. 

I cancelled and would suggest it’s probably worth it for you to do the same.  No communication and no customer service doesn’t provide a lot of comfort that they will send  these phones any time soon nor deal with problems in a reasonable way going forward.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Looks like the phone is on back order and Google is dropping the ball supplying Koodo

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

A plan of action for the Pixel shortage is being finalized and impacted clients will being to be contacted ASAP. 

Best, John M

I am wondering why my order wasn't shipped yet. I don't want to pay for a phone I am not using yet. Where is my order upgrade Order Order# - HFO28532801

Best, John M

@JohnM Koodo any update on contacting impacted clients? seeing a lot of questions popping up for delayed Pixel 5 orders. Ordered mine Nov 19, approved a few days later but no updates since. Order # HFO28341996

Userlevel 5

Best, John M

7 days since this message...It’s fair to say this message hasn’t aged well…

We are going to week 4 since Koodo had its Black Friday Steal...No response, No communication, No email...All talk no action

Any updates on the “plan of action” 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Best, John M

7 days since this message...It’s fair to say this message hasn’t aged well…

We are going to week 4 since Koodo had its Black Friday Steal...No response, No communication, No email...All talk no action

Dont you mean No Talk :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Everyone impacted by the delays should have received an email update regarding their order last night.  If not, some time this morning. Please follow the option suggested there. Thanks for your understanding!

I haven’t received any mail regarding shipping. It is always saying under review. How long it is gonna take for the phone to be delivered? I needed it urgently.