Koodo Community
Solved

Order cancelled

• 10 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello! I recently made an order of a phone with a respective phone plan, and the order was cancelled due to “

our system was unable to validate some records of your credit file information. Consequently, the order was canceled. ….. (refund info)….

For more information or discussing the details of your credit file you can contact Equifax or TransUnion directly.

Thant is a quote from the email.

Anyone know what this means?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 11 January 2021, 22:39

Yes! They only give you the option to put in the shipping address because the billing address has to be the same.

I would suggest you contact the webstore directly and ask them. There could be some discrepancy somewhere. You could email them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello! I recently made an order of a phone with a respective phone plan, and the order was cancelled due to “

our system was unable to validate some records of your credit file information. Consequently, the order was canceled. ….. (refund info)….

For more information or discussing the details of your credit file you can contact Equifax or TransUnion directly.

Thant is a quote from the email.

Anyone know what this means?

That’s strange. Does your credit card billing address match the one on your driver’s licence and the one you listed when you filled out the order details?

Yes! They only give you the option to put in the shipping address because the billing address has to be the same.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would suggest you contact the webstore directly and ask them. There could be some discrepancy somewhere. You could email them at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com