Koodo Community
Solved

Order Cancelled

• 10 January 2021
  • 5 replies

I ordered a new phone on Jan 1, I am not a current Koodo customer and was planning to switch. My order was  cancelled with no email to notify me of this and no explanation, just says cancelled when I tried tracking the order. 

icon

Best answer by Emilia Koodo 10 January 2021, 21:32

Hi! 🙂 It seems that the order was cancelled on Jan 2nd, however we do not have further details. I would recommend getting in touch with our Webstore team either by booking a call or by sending en email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is your order number. I’ll flag a rep for you. 

HFO28753180 , Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi! :) It seems that the order was cancelled on Jan 2nd, however we do not have further details. I would recommend getting in touch with our Webstore team either by booking a call or by sending en email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

I sent an email to this address on Jan 9 and have not received a reply. Any idea how long it usually takes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I sent an email to this address on Jan 9 and have not received a reply. Any idea how long it usually takes?

Jan9 is the Sat. They might have a shortage of staff during the weekend. I would suggest you wait 1,2 business days for them to reply.