Koodo Community

Community

Solved

On vacation in Canada and my charger has stopped working. Can I get a loan phone while I'm on vacation

I live in Canada but I'll be on vacation with in Canada for another week. Can I take my phone into any koodo kiosk

5 replies

Userlevel 4
To get a loaner phone, your phone would need to be sent away for repair. If that is the case, you would need to go back tot hat store to pick up your phone and return the loaner. You can always see what your tab is at and maybe just go buy a new phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

To get a loaner phone, your phone would need to be sent away for repair. If that is the case, you...

I have nothing to add to Tyler's answer, just wanted to say what a bummer that your phone decided to pack it in while on vacation! Hope you get it sorted soon 🙂
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

To get a loaner phone, your phone would need to be sent away for repair. If that is the case, you...

Your comments are always welcome 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If charger has stopped working, can you just buy a charger from Future shop, best buy or Wal-Mart etc...?
Userlevel 1
If you're taking your computer, most of the smartphones (if that's what you have) come with a tether to connect your phone to your computer. You can use that in the interim to charge your phone, but make sure your data is off or be in for a big bill!