Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Number swap

Hello, if i have two phones one one account, is it possible to swap number????

10 replies

Userlevel 7
No, but may I ask what you're trying to do? There may be a simpler solution.
Chad Burr wrote:

Trying to give my sister my iphone. Still have about 300 hundred on tab. She wants the 5c (which i have) and she doesn't have a tab. Just want to gie her my phone (Almost new). I have a 75 dollar plan and want to give the plan and phone to her. I just want to be able to give her that but switch numbers.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Okay so no I'm sorry that's not possible. But if you can stomach changing your number then that'd work.
Chad Burr wrote:

stomachmy number
Userlevel 6
Chad Burr wrote:

I think you could do a transfer of ownership where you give your account and phone to her. It'll cost $25 I think
Badge +4
Okay. So if we tansfer the ownershipof the account, will i get to keep my number??? Its a buisness line so i cant lose it
Userlevel 7
Connor Crowe wrote:

Okay. So if we tansfer the ownershipof the account, will i get to keep my number??? Its a buisnes...

Sorry, Cameron doesn't know what he is talking about. You WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR NUMBER. There is no ifs, ands or but's. You cannot give your plan and phone to her without losing your number. If you want to lose your number, then you can proceed with the transfer.
Connor Crowe wrote:

Okay. So if we tansfer the ownershipof the account, will i get to keep my number??? Its a buisnes...

Okay. If I go to Rogers can I transfer my number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Connor Crowe wrote:

Yes, but then you lose your plan. Once you port your number to Rogers, your current plan will be closed.