Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Northwest Territories

I have a Koodo phone and I live in the Northwest Territories, near Yellowknife. I was relieved to find out that my service would still work when I moved here. What I don't understand is why there is no service (for the physical phone itself) through any means but a Koodo store, when we have none here. Asking me to fly to Edmonton to visit a Koodo store, if I have a problem with my phone, is a little unreasonable, don't you think? Why are there no alternatives? Why can't I mail the phone into Koodo at my own expense, for example? I'm hoping to some explanation and suggestion from a Koodo employee.
icon

Best answer by Mayumi 4 September 2016, 15:12

If you need  your Koodo phone warranty repair. 

From their site:
If you can’t make it to a Koodo Shop (because your far away from one), call us at *611 from your Koodo phone or toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) and request a Return Mailer.

Return Mailer - We will send you a pre-paid Return mailer so that you can send us back your phone. Upon return and inspection of your phone we will send you a replacement device, provided the warranty has not been voided.

What is your warranty and repair policy?
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/what-is-your-warranty-and...

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you need  your Koodo phone warranty repair. 

From their site:
If you can’t make it to a Koodo Shop (because your far away from one), call us at *611 from your Koodo phone or toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) and request a Return Mailer.

Return Mailer - We will send you a pre-paid Return mailer so that you can send us back your phone. Upon return and inspection of your phone we will send you a replacement device, provided the warranty has not been voided.

What is your warranty and repair policy?
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/what-is-your-warranty-and...