Koodo Community
Question

No sound when I answer

• 18 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, about 50% of the time when I answer the phone, there is now sound. I hear the ring, answer, and then there’s nothing. The person on the other line tends to go to my Voicemail. This sucks! I do not understand why it’s happening, and even Koodo can’t get through to me using their call back, and you have no customer support number, so I can’t call you for help. What the heck am I supposed to do? My phone service from Koodo is becoming unusable. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Reset network settings as well, might solve the problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also check your phone settings to make sure you dont have  Do Not Disturb mode on or calls blocked if the number is not saved in your contacts

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
  1. Did you try call forwarding and forgot to cancel it. See the table below that allows you to cancel all active call forwarding, some of which can result in forwarding your calls to your voicemail.
  2. Search for a separate ‘# of rings’ setup, which may result in forwarding incoming calls to your voicemail after 1, 2 or more rings. I googled it once, but do not have the answer at the tip of my fingers - do the research
  3. You may also send a private message to koodo Facebook or ask for a callback 

www.koodomobile.com/chat ​​​​​​​Type #socialtech

Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@marsbot  Did you find a solution to your calls issue? If you did, could you please share your findings with the community? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please check the following link - Last response in the link contains the resolution.

The resolution may apply to your case.