Koodo Community
Solved

No SIM was delivered but Bill was issued

• 9 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi, 

I ordered a SIM on Dec 26 but haven’t received anything yet. A Bill was issued from Dec 27 without any communication. It says shipped in Dec 26 on the Koodo website. When can I get it and who can cancell the bill?

order No. HFO28692449

Thanks

Young

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 9 January 2021, 17:32

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message from your social media account (Facebook or Twitter) and we will be happy to assist :)

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Use message function through FB. One of social media team will respond to you.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, unfortunately Koodo doesn’t offer any other means to contact them. You can create a dummy account for either service, or schedule a call back from their digital assistant. You can be called back on any Canadian number, it doesn’t need to be Koodo.

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message from your social media account (Facebook or Twitter) and we will be happy to assist :)

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Thanks but I don’t use FB or Twitter.

Any email contact?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Userlevel 4

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have flagged your question for Koodo to look into. Stay tuned :)