Koodo Community
Solved

No SIM was delivered but Bill was issued

• 9 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi, 

I ordered a SIM on Dec 26 but haven’t received anything yet. A Bill was issued from Dec 27 without any communication. It says shipped in Dec 26 on the Koodo website. When can I get it and who can cancell the bill?

order No. HFO28692449

Thanks

Young

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 9 January 2021, 17:32

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message from your social media account (Facebook or Twitter) and we will be happy to assist :)

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Use message function through FB. One of social media team will respond to you.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have flagged your question for Koodo to look into. Stay tuned :)

Userlevel 4

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message from your social media account (Facebook or Twitter) and we will be happy to assist :)

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Thanks.

Who should I email to?

Thanks but I don’t use FB or Twitter.

Any email contact?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, unfortunately Koodo doesn’t offer any other means to contact them. You can create a dummy account for either service, or schedule a call back from their digital assistant. You can be called back on any Canadian number, it doesn’t need to be Koodo.