Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No shipping or tracking info

I placed an order for a new phone on Monday aug 28 and still haven't not received the email verifitying my order . I have the order number but no shipping information....Id like to make sure it went through and the phone will arrive soon. Thank you

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Keith, what phone is it exactly color and storage size as well? It's not on backorder is it? Also it takes a few days to ship and the webstore is crushed with orders right now so could be longer than usual because of that as well.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Keith, what phone is it exactly color and storage size as well? It's not on backorder is it? A...

Here's my order #. HFO18611449 Can you please let me know what's going on. Thanks 🙂
It's the iPhone SE. Black - 32 GB
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith wrote:

I assume you mean the space grey model? If so it's not on backorder from the looks of it. I'll try to share your order # with someone at Koodo but like I said it's been only 2 days so it will probably be another day or two before they get to those orders.
keith wrote:

GReat thank you!
keith wrote:

Any update?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith wrote:

Sorry for the delay Keith - we've shared this with the web store team and they are looking into your order. There appears to have been a compatibility issue with your rate plan, but I can't make out why that would be the case. Hoping to have this resolved tomorrow, so that the order can be pushed into the queue to be processed. Outside of the issue flagged, we are experiencing delays with all orders at the moment, due to the increased demand from the recent sale. You will be notified as soon as the order is processed and ready to ship. Thanks for your patience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
keith wrote:

Quick update: the order has been approved and should be processed by our warehouse tomorrow, meaning you should have it in-hand next week.
keith wrote:

Thanks so much for the feedback!!!