Koodo Community

No Help No Service

Need to speak to representative. I can't login to self serve, nor get a hold of anything other than an automated message. Can't even check my bill, pretty certain I am being overcharged as well. Open your stores or get some REAL representatives on the line! Never want to deal with Koodo after this, service is absolutely horrible. 

Timo Tuokkola 6 days ago

Go to koodo.com/chat and say you have billing questions. Then answer a few basic questions. After only four questions it gave me the option to schedule a callback. You can also send them a direct message via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Go to koodo.com/chat and say you have billing questions. Then answer a few basic questions. After only four questions it gave me the option to schedule a callback. You can also send them a direct message via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you ever successfully logged into self serve before? 

What error are you getting? 

tried to schedule a callback, but says it is closed for today. Asked for hours of operation and it’s supposed to be 9AM-9PM. it was 8:12pm. Why were they closed? Didn’t let me schedule one for tomorrow either. When did it get so hard to talk to a human koodo rep? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tomorrow is canada day so I guess that makes sense.  I dont even work tomorrow. 

You can also send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter but i wouldnt expect a quick reply due to canada day either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

tried to schedule a callback, but says it is closed for today. Asked for hours of operation and it’s supposed to be 9AM-9PM. it was 8:12pm. Why were they closed? Didn’t let me schedule one for tomorrow either. When did it get so hard to talk to a human koodo rep? 

Please go see the other tread where I think I found why they told you they were closed

Tomorrow is canada day so I guess that makes sense.  I dont even work tomorrow. 

You can also send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter but i wouldnt expect a quick reply due to canada day either.

Oh goodness *facepalm* totally forgot. Thanks covid. 

Robert T, you may be right. However, I scheduled a callback earlier today. Sure enough I got a call within 30 minutes, but it kept ringing until it eventually hung up on me? Not sure why they called if a rep wasn’t available. I’ve scheduled another callback so fingers crossed. 

Thanks Dennis about the fb messenger tip. Also messaged on there for extra measure. 

I've been with koodo since 2011 and never had any complaints and would always rave about it to everyone. The past few days, however, I've witnessed a turn for the worse.

Userlevel 4

Hello Farah,

We are really sorry for this situation. If you already sent a private message on Facebook or Twitter, one of my colleagues will contact you and assist you with all your inquiries. Thank you for being with us for such a long time and I assure you that we are trying our best.

Best regards,

Helen