Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No coverage on my phone

I've had no coverage throughout Edmonton & St. Albert for the last several days. I don't have an overdue balance. What could be going on here? I have a Nokia Lumia 610 if it makes a difference.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Im in Edmonton and was at the Target in St.Albert this weekend with no issues. Try pulling the battery and sim for a few mins and try again
Userlevel 7
First thing to try is powering down your device and removing the sim card and, if possible, the battery Wait a minute and then reinstall the sim and battery. Restart your device. Didn't work? Check and be sure you're not in Airplane or Flight Mode. Still not working? Navigate to your settings and mobile network settings. Be sure that: Network Selection is set to Automatic USE 2G Only or USE GSM ONLY isn't selected Network type typically should be "GSM\WCDMA PREFERRED" Still not working? Change NETWORK SELECTION to Manual The device will perform a scan which could take up to 2 minutes. You'll be presented with a list of available networks. Choose Koodo or Telus from this list.Note: Doing this disables international roaming. Should you ever want to roam in the future you'll need to change this setting back to automatic If your device still isn't working, check and be sure your bill is paid up and then give Tech support a call. It's free. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday - Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Thanks.