Koodo Community
Solved

No Charging block came with phone

• 11 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I just received my phone in the mail yesterday and it didn’t come with an ordinary cord to charge it, I think it is a quick charger one, but it didn’t come with a block to plug it into the wall….. Was this forgotten?

icon

Best answer by Robert T 11 February 2021, 19:53

All new iPhones ship without a charging block. It is a business decision made by Apple to save more money on shipping costs.

View original

5 replies

It came with a lightening - to usb- c cable and no charging block, its an iphone xr.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

All new iPhones ship without a charging block. It is a business decision made by Apple to save more money on shipping costs.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi,

Robert offered the correct answer. You can also check the content of the package in the “Technical details” tab, under the phone payment options :)

How dumb,

I got my iPhone XR today with no block as well, the end is completely different, not a USB one anymore so I cannot even use the block I have. How am I supposed to charge my phone….. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How dumb,

I got my iPhone XR today with no block as well, the end is completely different, not a USB one anymore so I cannot even use the block I have. How am I supposed to charge my phone….. 

This is displayed at the top of the page for the iPhone XR.

You can use the old cord and block if you have one for an older iPhone or you can purchase a usb-c block. Apple's ones are $25.