Koodo Community
Question

No Callback

• 8 September 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
I scheduled a callback, no text, no callback. Koodo assist said it was scheduled, I typed bye to be sure I didn't have to do anything else, got the typing cat. Then nothing. I went on Koodo assist to ask why but it couldn't understand callback not received. It assumed I wanted to schedule a callback. Very frustrating when you can't get service. I have been with Koodo a long time and like it here but if this is the new customer service then I should take my family's 4 phones somewhere else.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What's the problem Dan?
Userlevel 3
I need to speak to customer retention so I can get a plan that isn't offered.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately then you'll have to try again with scheduling a call back.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Dan Petryk Typically when that happens it often is due to a misspelled digit. Not sure if this was in your case to Dan, but I see you did get the second call and all has been looked after.

When callbacks work people do like Koodo Assist as it often avoids the wait on hold for a rep. Callback don't fail often at all, but you do make a great suggestion of teaching Koodo Assist to learn when it does. We will definitely have a chat with 'it' next week and see how quick it can learn.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I need to speak to customer retention so I can get a plan that isn't offered.
Hmmm. I’m wondering what plan do you want to get that isn’t offered...
Userlevel 3
Hi. I managed to get through on hold and everything was taken care of. Koodo remains the best. I am concerned the callback system may be down. I scheduled a second callback before I got through on hold and it didn't work either. I have gotten callbacks before so if I made an input mistake the first time, I doubt I did it wrong the second time. Please look into this because if Koodo customers are not getting their callbacks, there will be a significant amount of customer service frustration. Waiting for a call that isn't coming doesn't feel good. Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Dan Petryk I will have your chat tracked and see what we can find out. Thanks for your reply!
Userlevel 3
Update - I just received a callback, 15 minutes past scheduled time. The reason I thought it wasn't coming was because I didn't get the text you are supposed to get 30 minutes in advance, I double checked this. Anyway, I didn't get a text or call for the morning callback and I didn't get a text but I did get a call for the afternoon callback. I hope this helps. Thanks!