Koodo Community
Solved

No able to Upgrade Phone

• 22 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to upgrade one of my existing phones on my account online but it wont. “base on my profile” is what it says when i go to pay balance at the end of the purchase.

icon

Best answer by Allan M 22 December 2020, 14:34

yes i’m receiving the quote you reference "Based on your profile, you're not eligible to upgrade. Please visit a Koodo store near you and a rep will help you out."

If you have the ability to visit a Koodo store, you should be able to perform the upgrade there then!😊

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is the full message it gives you "Based on your profile, you're not eligible to upgrade. Please visit a Koodo store near you and a rep will help you out."

why though? I just recently pay off my tab so i own the phone i’m trying to upgrade

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

why though? I just recently pay off my tab so i own the phone i’m trying to upgrade

There's a variety of reasons. You're able to upgrade if you got the message that I quoted above, just need to visit a store to do so. (Not too sure if you got a different one or not since you only quoted the first few words)

yes i’m receiving the quote you reference "Based on your profile, you're not eligible to upgrade. Please visit a Koodo store near you and a rep will help you out."

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you have the ability to visit a Koodo store, you should be able to perform the upgrade there then!😊