Koodo Community

Community

Solved

new voice mailsystem

seems the voicemail operating system was changed.  really poor choice.  much slower.  cannot command ahead, ie can't hit 337 to skip the message and delete it and can't hit 111 to skip the the long diatribe about when the message was sent.  anyone got a hot code sheet for the system?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Will,

In the personal options you are able to turn off the playing of the time/date and caller. This will allow the system to start playing the message right away. Once the actual message starts, you can hit 7 at anytime to delete it.
how do you get to personal options? there is no menu that I can find in this.  is there a hot sheet showing the key codes?
Userlevel 7
will wrote:

how do you get to personal options? there is no menu that I can find in this.  is there a ho...

Call your voicemail and listen to the prompts, I think it's option 4 or 5 from the main menu.
will wrote:

how do you get to personal options? there is no menu that I can find in this.  is there a ho...

thanks - where is the sheet showing all the codes

Userlevel 7
will wrote:

Go to this link, select the "How do I check my voicemail"
Userlevel 1
will wrote:

How do you replay to caller by prssing no.5. Wile Lisning to your messige
also how do you skip through a message and delete it?  it used to be 3 to fast forward 33 to go to the end of the message and 7 to delete.  now you have to wait for the end of the message and hit 7.  
Userlevel 5
Hey WIll! You can hit 7 at any time during the playback of message, and that will delete it. Hope this helps!
thanks